Live contract opportunity.
This project links to the Opportunity Area delivery plan target to ‘improve outcomes in English, maths and science’.
This contract opportunity will evaluate the impact of the Primary Maths School Improvement Offer, led by the Maths Excellence Partnership in the city.
Working with schools, partners and stakeholders, the successful bidder will determine the extent to which the project:
- improves pupil outcomes in maths in Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 and especially for the most disadvantaged learners.
- improves quality first teaching of maths acros Years 3 to 8 and across the transition from primary to secondary school.
- improves the leadership of maths in primaries, and leadership capacity in maths.
- ensures learners make a successful transition in maths between KS2 and KS3.
- improves the recruitment of maths teacher specialists.
- improves parental engagement in maths learning.
- develops an effective co-ordinated and collaborative system leadership approach that is sustainable for the future.
Closing date: Wednesday 8 May, 17:00
For more information, please contact Mary Bentley at email@example.com or access the council procurement site, here.